Casey Cardinia Psychology has been a registered provider of NDIS services in the City of Casey and Shire of Cardinia since the commencement of NDIS services in 2018. We work closely with our participants to meet their practical and emotional needs, and support them to achieve their NDIS goals. Our practice provides a safe and supportive space to explore your situation and look at ways to cope with and negotiate life’s challenges. Our dedicated staff have 16 years’ experience in mental health social work and psychology, specialising is disability, including psycho-social disability. We work from a truly person centred and strengths based perspective. You can be assured that you will get the assistance you need when you need it.
We are registered with National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and have passed our quality and safeguards audit. As registered providers we have the training, skills and expertise to assess your situation and to offer effective treatment to you or someone you know.
Our NDIS psychologists can help you to:
- Identify and work towards new goals.
- Find relief from negative feelings.
- Feel more independent.
- Reduce the impact of anxiety and depression in your life.
- Find new tools and techniques for coping with challenges.
- Manage mental health problems by creating a plan, offering support and treatment with a skilled mental health social worker or psychologist.
- Improve your social skills to develop and enhance your relationships.
Casey Cardinia Psychology are registered providers with the NDIA, assuring you of audited quality and safeguards compliance.
Common NDIS funding items include:
- Improved Daily Living (Mental Health Social Work) 15_056_0128_1_3
- Improved Daily Living (Psychology) 15_054_0128_1_3
- Mental Health Support Worker 01_741_0218_1_3
- Therapy Assistant Level 2 15_053_0128_1_3
Our focused psychological strategies include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- Exposure Techniques
- Activity Scheduling
- Problem Solving
- Anger Management
- Social Skills
- Communication Skills
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Strategies
- Non-Directive Pregnancy Counselling